Sunday, January 7, 2018

Unique Balinese Architecture in the middle of forest

As you know I am currently based in Indonesia. While Jakarta boosts a 10 million people, I always can find a sanctuary in Bali. Thanks to its preserve forest and its unique home design the balinese style , I can always enjoy my self there. Like in previous posts, today I am going to showcase an award wining design of a Leaf Shaped Roofs Balinese architecture designed by IBUKU team. Alright, let’s start… About IBUKU Team The IBUKU is a group of inspired young designers, architects and engineers. The team explores groundbreaking ways of using bamboo to build homes and event spaces

The post Unique Balinese Architecture in the middle of forest appeared first on Homelilys Decor.



source https://homelilys.com/architecture/unique-balinese-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment