Sunday, December 31, 2017

Circa 1905 Armand Marseille 390 dolls

I admits that from time to time I do look for quality antique items. While I do not really purchase them, I do enjoy the look of it. And today while browsing one of my facebook group, I notice Craig Anthony published a post on Armand Marseille 390, which attracts my attention since I do love miniature products. Background info for Armand Marseille Dolls According to the Spruce, these antique dolls were produced by a german company, despite part of its name (Marseille) seems to be French. The company produced these dolls roughly from 1885 until approximately 1930. The company was established by

The post Circa 1905 Armand Marseille 390 dolls appeared first on Homelilys Decor.



source https://homelilys.com/dolls-and-miniatures/circa-1905-armand-marseille-390-dolls/

No comments:

Post a Comment